Services to handle any equipment for any business of any size in any industry.
Specialized system installation and electrical contracting ensures your project—whether it’s general or complex in nature—is completed on time, on budget, and on point.
Services you can rely on
Through proactive collaboration, Spark Power Corp. works with you to identify and customize the right voltage solution to meet your needs:
- Design, build, and incorporation: End-to-end system development from programming to engineering, machining wiring to equipment installation.
- Temporary or custom projects: Limited-use systems, special events wiring, and custom control panels based on your unique requirements.
- Retrofits and relocations: Modifying lighting, moving equipment, and even facilitating large-scale moves of systems from one plant location to another.
- Maintenance and service: Ongoing maintenance services. On-demand troubleshooting. Industrial equipment repair. Power factor correction solutions. Coverage also available for changes in maintenance shifts.
- Education: Consulting and training operators on all system aspects and use cases.
Servicing your equipment
Whatever equipment your business relies on to get the job done, Spark Power has the parts and know-how to install and maintain them for you, including:
- Compressors: Reciprocating compressors. Rotary screw and rotary vane compressors. Scroll compressor. Ionic liquid piston compressors.
- Conveyors, mixers, and material handling: Pneumatic conveyors. Elevators. Augers. Screening equipment and tools for food processing, agriculture, manufacturing, and other industries.
- Food and pharma: Material transportation systems. Electric packaging tools. Filters. Pumps. Cold storage.
- Paintlines and spraybooths: Optimize performance, reliability, and efficiency for industrial and automotive paintlines and spraybooths.
- Process and oven systems: Installation and maintenance for process and oven systems across multiple industries, including manufacturing, assembly, tooling, robotics, and more.
- Plant networks and industrial computers: Ensuring all computer elements within your plant are integrated, connected, and synchronized.
- Weld controllers: System installation and maintenance for automotive, production, resistance, high-speed, and other types of weld controllers.
Large- and small-scale projects
Spark Power delivers end-to-end system installation and maintenance for projects of all sizes, regardless of deadlines and regulatory requirements.
Large scale projects
- Spark Power has planned, completed, and maintained system installation for the largest companies in North America as well as the 11,000 tonne roof of the Rogers Centre.
Small scale projects
- From motor controllers to relay logic and everything in between, we can handle your electrical installation and repair needs for your small business.
- Turn-key installation and support to accommodate the functional, technical, and legislative requirements of modern public transit systems.
System installation services delivered by New Electric
New Electric, a Spark Power company since 2017, is headquartered in Oakville, Ontario and features locations across Canada and the United States.
For your business, downtime is unacceptable. That’s why New Electric tailors its electrical services to meet your needs with maximum quality, priority, speed, and efficiency.