Spark Power offers turnkey installations for net metering, a program that allows consumers to reduce energy costs with renewable energy.
Eligible customers export surplus generated electricity back onto the utility distribution system for a credit against the energy they consumed. The program is available to any customer who generates electricity primarily for their own use from a renewable energy source (eg. solar, wind, biomass) using equipment with a total nameplate capacity of 500 kW or less.
Spark Power works with you to:
- Look at your historical energy usage through analysis of 12 months of electricity bills
- Calculate a system size that meets your energy requirements
- Determine if there is capacity in your area to connect a solar project to the electricity grid
- Provide you with a proposal including details of the system and a cost estimate
- Install the solar system on your property with an option for annual maintenance
To learn more about how you can participate in the program, email us at email@example.com.