True end-to-end support. Engineering. Construction. Installation. Maintenance. Emergency support.
Tiltran expertly understands the unique and varied power needs of private industries, utility markets, institutional, commercial, and industrial customers.
From there, Tiltran provides a full spectrum of medium voltage, high voltage, substation, pole line, and power system services.
Established in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Tiltran has been delivering customized engineering experience and practical solutions with a customer-first mindset since 1984.
Tiltran prides itself on its team of skilled and dedicated tradespeople: Engineers, Technicians, Electricians (309A), Apprentices, and Support personnel.
What Tiltran does
Whatever your engineering or high voltage needs are, Tiltran is able to meet them on time and on budget:
- High voltage operations: Developing custom solutions for transformer testing and repairs. Testing, recalibrating, and upgrading controls, meters, and cabling as required. Component retrofits, end-to-end system repairs, oil filtration, de-gasification, and more.
- Retrofits and replacements: Upgrading obsolete or modernizing end-of-life equipment to maintain operational efficiency. Replacing circuit breakers, transformers, switchboards, and switchgear. Retrofits of motor control centres, panel boards, and more also available.
- Engineering services: Keeping your power systems efficient and cost-effective. Evaluating system performance, analysis harmonic and short-circuit risks. Studying system load flows. Ongoing monitoring of power quality and power factors along with feasibility studies, line drawings, and more.
- Construction services: Designing, building, and maintaining overhead and high-voltage pole line systems. Design, build, and maintenance services for high and medium voltage substations and distribution systems up to 230 kV also available.
- Power system maintenance: Testing low and high voltage equipment. Performing oil sampling DGA, ASTM, and trend analyses. Thermography scans, infrared scans, and corona scans.
Tiltran is a North American leader in emergency response for the high voltage market. Our highly-trained emergency response team is ready for dispatch within minutes. We guarantee:
- 60 minute technician response
- 24/7/365 availability
Joining Spark Power
In 2016, Spark Power acquired Tiltran in order to expand its service offering and geographical reach to the Tillsonburg area.
Tiltran’s experience in delivering comprehensive engineering solutions and vital emergency response services across North America is a key contributor to Spark Power’s mission of being the single source businesses and utilities turn to for all their power needs.