Non-contact temperature sensing to protect the
health and safety of your essential personnel
At Spark Power, we provide you with solutions to assist in ensuring your facilities have a healthy and protected environment. With the use of thermographic cameras, you will have the ability to measure elevated body temperatures of up to 30 people at once in high traffic areas – in realtime.
How thermographic cameras can help keep your business up and running
The health and safety of you, your employees, and your facilities matter. Thermographic cameras can be installed as an added safety measure in many workplaces to help ensure your operation is uninterrupted.
- Health care sector: Provide enhanced screening of employees, patients, and visitors at designated access points.
- Food processing facilities: Provide enhanced screening at entrances for employees and visitors.
- Distribution and warehousing: Provide enhanced screening at entrances for employees and visitors.
Technical product specifications
Our service team provides you with the skill and service you need, when you need it most. Spark Power's regular and after-hours coverage can compensate for reduced staff, supplement your current workforce, and secure additional support during high-load periods.
- 384*288 thermal resolution
- NETD <= 35 mK
- 15 mm thermal lens
- 6 mm optical lens
- Thermal and optical image fusion
- Human body detection
- Temperature measurement range: 30° C
to 45° C (86° F to 113° F)
- Temperature measurement accuracy:
0.5° C (0.9° F)
- Distance: 8.2~29.52 feet (2.5~9 m)
- Working temperature: 10° C to 35° C
(50° F to 95° F)
Connect with Spark Power
Fill and send the easy-to-use form below. We’ll connect you to the right Spark Power company who can best serve all your power needs