Simplify the delivery of your electrical automation system
from design and build to maintenance and shift coverage
We can provide you with customized, end-to-end system integration and production, from immediate maintenance support to complex installations.
Quality workmanship for Critical Projects
Spark Power branches serve as preferred vendors in providing maintenance, programming, installation, testing, and commissioning services for distribution, fulfillment, and warehouse applications.
- 24/7 emergency support
- Equipment relocations & integration
- Continuous improvement projects
(electrical and automation)
- Equipment performance
& monitoring solutions
- Data collecting and reporting
- Custom control panels
- Safety upgrades
- Legacy PLC system migrations
- Commissioning and technical support
- Electrical system engineering
EXERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Our commitment to solving customer problems has made us the choice of North America’s largest and most admired companies. It has been our privilege to serve as lead general and/or electrical contractor in the successful delivery of projects for Fortune 500 customers. Some of our more recent successful projects include:
- Protein Facility: Installation of multiple equipment lines and subsequent maintenance for Canada’s largest protein facility
- Large Mill: Installed and tested multiple electrical systems needed to power the mill, including lighting, automation and communication, and systems needed for bulk handling, conveying, grinding and processing, and air filtering and handling
- E-Commerce Automated Fulfillment Distribution Center: Electrical installation of power equipment, sorters and robotic stations
- Pharma Automated Distribution Center: Electrical installation of automated sort and retrieval systems
- Food and Beverage Automated Distribution Center: Electrical installation of power equipment and conveyor systems
TURNKEY SOLUTIONS FOR ALL YOUR ELECTRICAL NEEDS
From concept to completion, our technical teams provide complete solutions with superior quality workmanship and a deep commitment to safety on every job site.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ENGINEERING
Our engineers, engineering technologists, and drafting professionals deliver timely, reliable, cost-effective solutions to handle all your power needs.
Small to large-scale installation of all system power, electrical and network requirements power equipment and systems by specialized technicians.
AUTOMATION & PROGRAMMING
Our automation specialists have the skills, experience, and collaborative relationships required for successfully designing and implementing your automated systems.
Book a call with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.