Complete design, construction,
installation, and commissioning services
Spark Power's experienced team offers turnkey services, including project management, material procurement, quality assurance, safety performance, testing and commissioning.
Professional engineering support to design layouts and elevations, ground grid, equipment requirements, and protection and controls systems.
Expert technicians install transformer and switchgear, equipment and cabling, and controls and grounding systems safely and efficiently.
Maintenance programs ensure regular testing, oil sampling, analysis and troubleshooting to maximize uptime and safety.
LIFECYCLE SUPPORT FOR YOUR SUBSTATION
• Substation layouts, elevations
• Ground grid
• Equipment specification & selection
• Utility coordination
• Short-circuit, arc-flash, coordination studies
• Protection & control systems
• Transformer & switchgear installation
• Pole line & open-air structure installation
• Control buildings, panels & SCADA systems
• Grounding systems
• Medium voltage cable installation
• Underground distribution & vaults
• Transformer testing & maintenance
• Oil sampling & analysis
• Switchgear testing & maintenance
• Component refurbishment or replacement
• Emergency trouble calls
• Neta accredited testing, if required
• Service upgrades, and modifications
• Additional transformers or switchgear
• Generator interconnection
• Protection & control system improvements
• System and equipment modernization
• Reliability and power quality improvements