Programming, maintenance, and emergency solutions to maximize performance
Industrial automation and controls from Spark Power streamlines your processes, increases output, and improves overall quality, enabling you to hit key production goals.
We offer a full suite of comprehensive automation services, from system trouble-shooting, to maintenance coverage and emergency service support.
Protect your investment with safety upgrades, keep your systems up-to-date, and migrate legacy equipment to integrate with current technology.
Stay informed on your equipment effectiveness with remote monitoring, intuitive and customized dashboards and reporting solutions.
System robustness, reliability, and repeatability are critical.
Spark Power implements turnkey automation and control solutions to optimize the performance of your facility.
- COMPLETE TURNKEY SOLUTIONS: Conceptual design, functional specs, troubleshooting, control panel design/build/install, programming, acceptance tests, training, post-production maintenance coverage, and emergency service.
- INTEGRATION: Achieving business goals through the integration of the latest technologies (PLCs, HMI/SCADA, robotics, vision inspection, data collection, and reporting solutions).
- OEM COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Assisting industry-leading OEMs with onsite equipment power-up, commissioning, testing, training, and post-project technical services.
Data Collecting and reporting
Access to machine data is critical when you need to view serial numbers, production rate, and overall accuracy. Performance data also predicts proactive repairs and maintenance and mitigates unplanned downtime.
Our team of automation specialists have the technical skills, project experience, and collaborative supplier relationships requisite for successfully implementing your data collecting & reporting solutions.
- Remote Monitoring
- Reporting Solutions
- OEE Equipment Effectiveness
- Automated Acceptance Tests
- Customized Dashboards
- Energy Efficiency Audits
Want More Info?
Read how automation & controls from Spark Power were used to assist with a 100,000 sq. ft. processing plant addition or download our automation and controls brochure.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.