integration, maintenance, and emergency solutions to maximize performance
Industrial automation and control from Spark Power streamlines processes, increases output, and improves overall quality, enabling you to hit key production goals.
Custom installs and retrofits of existing machinery along with optimization services to meet your needs.
Repairs and 24/7 on-call support
Repairs and maintenance to old or obsolete equipment and on-demand rapid response emergency service.
Tailored systems built to serve the unique requirements of your industry and facility.
System robustness, reliability, and repeatability are critical.
Spark Power implements turnkey automation and control solutions to optimize the performance of your facility.
- COMPLETE TURNKEY SOLUTIONS: Conceptual design, functional specs, CAD drawings, control panel design/build, programming, acceptance tests, training, post-production support and emergency service.
- INTEGRATION: Achieving business goals through the integration of the latest technologies (PLCs, HMI/SCADA, robotics, vision inspection, data collection, and reporting solutions).
- OEM COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Assisting industry-leading OEMs with onsite equipment power-up, commissioning, testing, training, and post-project technical services.
Programming and software
Access to machine data is critical when you need to view serial numbers, production rate, and overall accuracy.
Performance data also predicts proactive repairs and maintenance and mitigates unplanned downtime.
Our team of automation specialists have the technical skills, project experience, and collaborative supplier relationships requisite for successfully implementing your PLC, HMI/SCADA, robotic, vision, and data collecting & reporting solutions.
Upgrades and retrofits
Upgrading existing equipment provides numerous benefits:
- Enhancing personnel safety
- Meeting industry-leading standards
- Optimizing reliability with replacement of obsolete controls
Want More Info?
Read how automation & controls from Spark Power were used to assist with a 100,000 sq. ft. processing plant addition or download our automation and controls brochure.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.