predictive testing, data, and analysis to maximize uptime and mitigate AGAINST problems and hazards
Accredited maintenance for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) equipment and tailored, facility-specific scheduled service to avoid costly downtime and repairs.
Regular visual and performance checks to avoid failures, maintain a safe working environment, and eliminate compliance issues.
Advanced testing technology
State-of-the-art in-house lab testing services deliver information, recommendations, and peace of mind.
ENERGIZED EQUIPMENT SERVICE
We perform maintenance without downtime: servicing tasks while equipment is operating, keeping your facility productive and profitable.
Comprehensive scans, studies, and inspections
The performance output and reliability of your equipment is vital to business success. Spark Power offers a full-scope of checks and examinations to protect essential elements.
OEM specified maintenance programs
Protecting the long-term health of your renewable assets while ensuring all OEM warranties are maintained and adhered to.
Regular inspections of circuitry, breaker panels, and safety lighting protect programmable logic controller (PLC) and human machine interface (HMI) backup systems.
Protecting your safety
Keep operators and equipment safe with wiring confirmations, motor load tests, protection testing, and distribution label accuracy.
Single line drawings
Account for the ratings, sizes, conductors, and protective devices of all equipment inside your facility with updated and safety compliant single line drawings.
Arc flash studies
Thorough, mandatory, and life-saving. Arc flash studies proactively find and resolve risks associated with mislabeled equipment, faulty currents, incorrect personal protective equipment (PPE), and more.
Checking individual elements within your facility such as wire sizing, fuses, motor load performance, and circuits for safety and production compliance.
Modern, in-house testing and sampling services
Access all the lab tests and diagnostic services you need to make informed decisions on when to repair existing equipment, purchase new equipment, or better manage your power:
- Standardized fluid, dissolved water, and dissolved gas analyses according to American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) guidelines
- Thermography services on medium and high voltage equipment
- Canadian Association for Laboratory Testing (CALA) certified in-house oil sampling for controlled, impurity-free testing and rapid results
EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE WHILE IN OPERATION
Time lost due to maintenance equals dollars lost due to inactivity. Spark Power performs thermographic, fluid, and other service tasks while equipment is energized and in use:
- REGULAR INSPECTIONS: Active inspections while equipment is in operation provide clear insights on how it’s performing, along with what must be addressed and when.
- RELAY TESTING: Precise testing of all relays including electromechanical relays, reed relays, solid-state relays, and overload protection relays.
- REPAIRS AS REQUIRED: On-demand breaker repairs, transformer testing and repairs, and relay repairs keep your assets energy-efficient and cost-effective.
Want More Info?
Learn how preventative maintenance was used on high voltage equipment for a leading Canadian property developer or download our preventative maintenance brochure.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.