Turnkey industrial electrical solutions to help
streamline your processes, and increase output
Spark Power provides comprehensive, end-to-end services that safeguard the immediate and long-term reliability, and improve the performance of all critical systems within your business.
QUALITY WORKMANSHIP FOR CRITICAL PROJECTS
Spark Power optimizes existing or custom-built automation and control systems to meet your business needs, and we ensure that your systems are always delivering peak performance.
- 24/7 emergency support
- Maintenance shift
- Equipment relocations & integration
- Continuous improvement projects
(electrical and automation)
- Plant PLC system audits
- VFD and HMI upgrades
- Equipment performance
& monitoring solutions
TURNKEY SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR FULFILLMENT NEEDS
From concept to completion, our technical teams provide complete solutions with superior quality workmanship and a deep commitment to safety on every job site.
Spark Power offers complete small to large-scale installation of all system power, electrical and network requirements power equipment and systems, but by specialized technicians.
CUSTOM CONTROL PANELS
Our team provides CSA-approved custom control panel production and assembly that seamlessly integrates with your existing infrastructure.
AUTOMATION & PROGRAMMING
Our automation specialists have the skills, experience, and collaborative relationships required for successfully designing and implementing your automated systems.
EXERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Our comprehensive services and commitment to solving customer problems have made us the choice of North America’s largest and most admired companies. It has been our privilege to serve as lead automation and/or electrical contractor in the successful delivery of projects for our industry-leading customers.
Some of our more recent successful projects include:
- E-Commerce Automated Fulfillment Distribution Center: Electrical installation of power equipment, sorters and robotic stations
- Pharma Automated Distribution Center: Electrical installation of automated sort and retrieval systems
- Food and Beverage Automated Distribution Center: Electrical installation of power equipment and conveyor systems
- Automotive Material Handling Solution: Turnkey control system design, programming, panels, commissioning and start up, and electrical installation of conveyor systems
- E-Commerce Automated Fulfillment Distribution Center Phase 1 and Phase 2: Electrical installation of power equipment, sorters and robotic stations for a 1.2M Sqft new facility
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Our company culture incorporates safety into all that we do by prioritizing commitment, .participations, and integration.
24-HOUR SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Spark utilizes an online safety management system that centralizes all health and safety components into one user-friendly system. This makes safety accessible to our employees – anytime, anywhere.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We have developed national partnerships with reputable vendors to provide job site and operator safety training. We are continuously developing our internal Health and Safety Certification Program to provide comprehensive and technical training to all our employees.
Spark Power is committed to meeting all applicable statutory and regulatory obligations, along with your requirements and expectations. We are ISO 9001 and 45001 certified within our Renewables division, to align with our core values of integrating new technologies and implementing effective and efficient procedures.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.