COMPLETE TECHNICAL AND FIELD ENGINEERING SYSTEMS FOR ALL INDUSTRIES
Tailored to your project, budgetary, and operational requirements.
Holistic solutions adapted for your requirements and delivered on time and on budget.
Technical field services & SUPPORT
Whether it is a remote access mine or a downtown data center, we provide the onsite services you need.
Should your equipment malfunction, we will be there to minimize downtime and restore operations.
Spark Power takes critical steps to guarantee that all elements of your project perform as expected.
- DESIGN: Developing a functional, practical, and cost-effective system to handle all your power needs.
- ANALYSIS: Identifying time - and money - saving opportunities to improve existing equipment before replacing old or obsolete components.
- MODELING: Using simulation programs to preview performance and power reliability prior to manufacturing and installation.
Technical field services and installations
Spark Power takes the lead as your single point of contact to ensure everything is delivered within scope.
Advisory and guidance
Working with key stakeholders to develop solutions that protect, prolong, and maximize system performance and value.
Planning and supervision
Identifying project requirements and establishing schedules to deliver them on time and on budget.
Start-to-finish planning and execution of custom system installations or existing system retrofits.
Field service support
Onsite commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of systems, assemblies, structures, and machinery of all voltage classes and brands.
Construction field services
Planning, design, and construction to optimize plant operations and assist with information management.
Complete transformer lifecycle services from onsite commissioning to recycling or disposal
Testing equipment effectiveness and making recommendations based on our findings and your needs.
Power factor testing
Evaluating the quality and integrity of your electrical equipment in order to detect problems without requiring an internal visual inspection.
Testing for color, viscosity, temperature, contamination, and other elements which impact oil performance.
Once your system is in place, Spark Power educates and works with your team to maximize productivity, facility uptime, and your return on investment.
- TRAINING: Hands-on training for equipment maintenance, safety/switching, and protection and control.
- DATA SUPPORT: Master data assistance for computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) programs including SAP, Ellipse, and Maximo.
- MAINTENANCE PLANNING: Scoping routine work and scheduling shutdowns with minimal impact to production.
Want More Info?
Discover how Spark Power performed an extensive engineering study and provided recommendations for a leading Canadian university or download our engineering brochure.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.