COMPREHENSIVE, VALUE-ADDED ENGINEERING SERVICES
Complete engineering services, specializing in high and medium voltage electrical systems. Spark Power engineering provides value-added services by considering your budgetary and operational requirements to provide cost-effective, constructible designs.
From 13.8 kV Municipal Substations to 230 kV Transmission Connected Substation, we deliver greenfield & brownfield substation, overhead systems, P&C and SCADA engineering services.
Working with Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage and Manufacturing customers to provide power systems design for plant expansions, retrofit, and reliability improvements.
Over 600 MW+ of solar, 100 MWH+ of BESS and Solar+Storage Microgrid project experience in North America including preliminary, detailed, and owner's engineering services.
Detailed engineering services
Our experienced team of Professional Engineers, Engineering Technologists, and Drafting Professionals will help define, develop, and execute your project.
- Substation Plans and Elevations
- Ground Grid Study & Design
- Equipment Specifications, Procurement Support
- Open-Air, and Metal-Enclosed Switchgear
- Lightning Protection
- Construction Support
Protection & Controls
- Design, Retrofit and Modernization
- Relay & RTU Programming
- Testing and Commissioning
- Manufacturer Agnostic (incl. SEL, GE, Siemens, ABB)
Power Systems Engineering
- Load Flow, Short Circuit, Coordination and Arc Flash Studies
- Conductor Thermal / Ampacity Analysis (Underground, In Tray, Above Ground)
- Motor Starting and Transient Analysis
- Medium Voltage Distribution
- MCC & VFD Power Distribution
- Utility Scale & Distribution Connected Solar
- Microgrid and Behind-the-Meter Generation
- Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Owner’s Engineering
- PVSyst Performance Modeling
- SCADA Design and Programming
- Interconnection & Network Diagrams
- HMI Development and Implementation
- Testing & Commissioning
- Pole Line Planning & Elevations
- Pole Framing & Equipment Selection
- Non-Linear Pole Loading Analysis
- Wood, Steel and Composite Poles
- Sag, Tension & Guying Analysis
Civil & Structural Engineering
- Substation Steel Structure Design
- Foundation (Pile and Concrete) Design
- Site Grading & Drainage Plans
- Vibration Analysis
- Oil Containment Systems
Drafting & Document Control
- 2D/3D modeling
Facility Training & Assessments
- Power System Training
- Power System Condition Assessments
Want More Info?
Download our engineering brochure for more details on Spark Power's turnkey engineering services.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.