Keeping our customers up and running, safely.
We are committed to ensuring you are well-informed about what Spark Power is doing amidst the COVID-19 outbreak to keep both our employees and customers safe in the workplace.
What we are doing
As you are aware, the situation around COVID-19 remains very fluid. We are constantly evaluating the information we receive from governments, health agencies, our customers and our employees to ensure we are doing everything possible to help control the spread of the virus, while ensuring we can keep our customers up and running.
Work Smart: Employee & Customer Safety Measures
- Communication — With the fluidity of the COVID-19 outbreak, we provide constantly updated information regarding safety measures, government support and general news using our company employee communications platform.
- COVID-19 Risk Hazard Analysis — We have established a new Health & Safety procedure focused on assessing the risk of COVID-19 on job sites, to be conducted daily as part of our frontline workers’ daily job site risk analysis.
- Crew Management — We are working with our customers to find ways to manage crews to allow for social distancing, wherever possible
- Fit for Work — All Spark Power employees have been directed to continually self-monitor. We want everyone to take responsibility for their personal health, for the good of themselves, their families, and their colleagues.
- Permanent Crew Policy — Where possible, we are organizing our field-based staff into ‘permanent crews’, to help control the number of different people our employees work with.
- Personal Hygiene — We encourage employees to practice frequent handwashing, for a minimum of 20 second with soap and water, each time they are in contact with high touch areas.
- Remote Work Where Possible — While these are unprecedented times, it is ‘business as usual’ for our corporate and support staff as we continue to run our business remotely, through the use of technology. Our on-site field staff will continue to work and support essential businesses and supply chains with measures in place to support their health and safety at worksites.
- Self Isolation — Any employee who has returned from out of country or those displaying symptoms of COVID-19, are undergoing a required 14-day self-isolation.
- Social Distancing —Where possible, we are encouraging our technicians to practice keeping 5-6 ft distance from others on worksites helps to minimize the spread of the virus.
- Track and Monitoring our Team Members — Our management team is checking in daily with all workers, updating self-assessment procedures, tracking all incidents of required self-isolation and establishing back to work procedures
- Travel Cancellation — We have canceled all travel that is not directly client related.
- Wipe Down Procedure — We have introduced a procedure for disinfecting high touch areas including hand tools, test equipment, vehicles, common areas, and restrooms.
Please know that we are here to help and continue to be your support during this exceptional time. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Spark Power Health and Safety Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Spark Power at 1-833-775-7697.
Want More Information?
Prefer to see our detailed plan?
Fill out the form below to request Spark Power's complete COVID-19 Preparedness Response Plan.
We are where you need us to be
We live and work in the communities in which our customers live and work. Amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, governments in several jurisdictions have mandated that only ‘essential services’ are permitted to remain open and operational. Spark Power is generally permitted to operate in support of essential businesses and supply chains. We continue to be open for business, keeping our customers up and running, safely.
The following regions have initiated Essential Service Orders for businesses. We will continue to update this list as information becomes available.