KEEP YOUR FACILITY POWERED.
OUR ELECTRICAL RESPONSE TEAMS ARE READY!
Spark Power is an industrial electrical contractor with a proven history of providing high-quality, turn-key electrical contracting and post-project maintenance for technical applications throughout London and Middlesex County, Ontario.
Our specialized industrial electricians can handle all of your electrical installation, relocation and integration needs. From new equipment wiring to complex system implementations, Spark Power’s project managers and technicians work to earn the right to be your Trusted Partner in Power™; customizing the right solutions for your electrical needs, no matter how large or complex.
MEDIUM-Low Voltage ELECTRICAL SERVICES
When you need electrical service at your facility, it is critical to select a service provider that not only understands your business, but is located where you need them to be. Spark Power’s electrical response teams are local and available any time, day or night.
- Emergency 24/7 Response
- Electrical construction services
- Electrical maintenance and testing service
- Process equipment installation and service
- Electronics repair service
- Automation and controls installation and service
From concept to completion, our electrical engineers and high voltage technicians provide complete technical and field engineering solutions. Design, Build, Install, Maintain.
- Developing a functional, practical, and cost-effective system to handle all your power needs.
POLE LINE CONSTRUCTION
- Primary and secondary pole line installations, from transmission to distribution, and 24/7 downed power line repairs.
- Protect your operation and preserve your investment with continuous updates and improvements to your equipment.
EQUIPMENT SALES & REPAIR
- New and used equipment, hard-to-find products, customer solutions and on-demand service.
ARC FLASH SERVICES
Why wonder is you facility is compliant, when you can know for sure? With Spark Power, you’ll enjoy peace-of-mind knowing that your facility adheres to the latest federal electrical safety and operational guidelines.
- Certified Workplace Safety Training
- Primary & Secondary Breaker Injection Testing
- Arc Flash Risk Hazard Analysis
- Coordination Studies
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Infrared Analysis
- Transformer Testing
- 3rd Party Commissioning
TRANSFORMERS & HIGH VOLTAGE EQUIPMENT
- EQUIPMENT SALES: New, used, or refurbished assets that meet performance standards mandated by CSA, ESA, and UL guidelines.
- EMERGENCY SERVICE: Rush delivery for sudden equipment failure or safety-compromised situations keeps downtime to a minimum.
- TESTING: State-of-the-art in-house lab testing services deliver information, recommendations, and peace of mind.
- OIL SAMPLING: Testing for color, viscosity, temperature, contamination, and other elements that impact oil performance.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.
Spark Power Corp.
London, Middlesex County
3820 Commerce Road
London, Ontario, N6N 1P8
Spark Power Corp. (TSX: SPG)(SPG.WT) is a leading independent provider of integrated power solutions to industrial, commercial, and institutional customers across North America. Spark Power’s 750+ employees help deliver powerful solutions that reduce costs, make the environment a priority and empower our 6,500+ customers to transition to the grid of the future.