PARTNER IS A VERY IMPORTANT WORD TO US
At Spark Power we expect to earn the right to be your Trusted Partner in Power™.
We invest to understand your business and your electrical and power needs to ensure you are up and running today and best equipped for tomorrow. We bring three pillars of capabilities:
Our teams will implement what we recommend, ensuring your equipment and solutions work now and in the long term.
LANDSCAPE & MARKET
We invest the time to understand trends in electricity and government programs and the opportunities and incentives they can offer your business.
We take the time to assess and understand evolving technologies, so we can make smart recommendations that suit your needs.
Why partner with Spark Power?
As your Trusted Partner in Power™, your best interests come first. No transaction is more important than our long term relationship with our customers.
- We bring high quality work, at a predictable, fair and consistent rate, delivered by people who live and work in the communities in which you operate
- A strong commitment to Health & Safety, built into how we do work
- As we invest together in understanding your plants and offerings, we become more efficient – delivering complete, high quality solutions at a lower total cost
- Support consistency across your facilities – especially where there is similar equipment or processes
- We bring cost-effective ideas to improve reliability, power quality or sustainability – when we think they make sense for you
- We understand technologies and market offerings (e.g. government incentives), so you don’t have to track them
- We are committed to providing the right advice and being Trusted Partner in Power™ for the long term
Whether it’s guidance on how to better manage your power, installation of complex process and automation equipment, emergency electrical support in the middle of the night, providing routine maintenance, or delivering renewable O&M service, Spark Power aims to be your first and only call for all your power needs.
Balancing Power Priorities
Our customers tell us that they have four power priorities – the Customer Diamond. We work to bring the right solutions to balance those four power priorities.
Controlling the sensitivity between the cost of power and its impact to your bottom line.
Developing pragmatic approaches to reducing environmental impact, while saving money.
Ensuring your power is there when you need it.
Protecting equipment & processes from voltage drops, harmonic distortion, poor power factor, and other power quality issues.