Local provider of electrical contracting, engineering, construction, operations,
and maintenance services for renewable energy assets
Spark’s Renewables team has over 350 members, including technicians, engineers, managers, and administrative staff. Our work spans North America and encompasses solar, wind, battery energy storage systems (BESS), and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
WHAT WE DO
- Spark’s Renewables division covers four major services: Solar, Wind, Battery energy storage systems (BESS), Electric vehicle charging infrastructure (EVSE)
- Service and support for over 6,500MW of renewable energy assets.
- Dedicated remote monitoring location that includes a 24/7 asset monitoring and technician dispatch services to minimize any potential downtime of wind and solar assets.
- Low, medium, and high voltage electrical contracting services, and balance of plant and substation maintenance.
- Daily monitoring of site SCADA and DAS systems, performance reporting and analysis, management, and scheduling of all maintenance.
Our experience with over 3GW of solar assets enables us to deliver a complete suite of services to maximize production and protect the ongoing value and production life of solar projects.
We have experience working with over 13GW of wind projects and are experts in mobilizing teams who understand the technology and how to optimize the long-term performance and reliability of wind power assets.
Spark provides OEM direct warranty, commissioning, and operation and maintenance services for most models of BESS technology. We have built over 100 MWh and are currently servicing over 30MWs of BESS systems.
Our core offerings for BESS are:
Want more info? Download our BESS brochure here.
Spark Power has installed over 100+ Level 2, 50+ DC Fast Chargers & 20+ Superchargers – over 10MW of electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
We have installed and serviced equipment from Tesla, Chargepoint, ABB, Siemens & AddEnergie. Our team has completed installation, commissioning, and operations and maintenance on EV infrastructure since 2017.
Our core offerings for EVSE are:
Want more info? Download our EVSE brochure here.
Our teams of technicians, electricians, engineers and construction managers are able to service renewable energy assets across North America – filling in geographic gaps for our customers.
Want More Info?
Read Spark Power's Statement of Qualifications or learn more about our O&M offerings for Solar and Wind.
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.
4900 Diplomacy Rd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
Spark Power is a leading independent provider of integrated power solutions to industrial, renewable, and institutional customers across North America. Spark Power’s 750+ employees help deliver powerful solutions that reduce costs, make the environment a priority and empower our 5,500+ customers to transition to the grid of the future.