On-Demand ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Call Spark Power any time, day or night, to get your operation back up and running.
- Emergency service
- Power outages
- Electronic repairs
- Industrial expertise (hospitals, manufacturing facilities etc.)
- Lighting repairs
Partner with us to keep your facility electrically compliant with OSHA requirements.
- Arc flash risk analysis
- Coordination and short circuit studies
- Primary or secondary injection testing
- Transformer oil sampling & testing
- OSHA and NFPA 70E maintenance programs
New system or add-on, Spark Power installation services get you up and running quickly.
- Switchgear and control panels
- PLCs and HMIs
- Compressors and conveyors
- MCCs and MMC starters
- Generator Installation
- Power system installation
- Pole and power line construction
From concept to completion, we tailor to the requirements of your unique operation.
- Transmission and distribution
- Power plants and substations
- Electric heat tracing
- Power system studies
- Energy audits
- HAZOP and risk assessment
Connect with Spark Power
Fill out the following information and we will connect you to the right Spark Power contact who can best serve all your power needs.
Spark Power Corp.
6131 Woodlake Center
San Antonio, Texas, 78244
Spark Power Corp. (TSX: SPG)(SPG.WT) is a leading independent provider of integrated power solutions to industrial, commercial, and institutional customers across North America. Spark Power’s 750+ employees help deliver powerful solutions that reduce costs, make the environment a priority and empower our 6,500+ customers to transition to the grid of the future.