Co-Founder, Co-CEO, & Director | Spark Power Corp.
With over two decades of experience in the industrial manufacturing, merchant banking, and advanced energy sectors, Andrew’s focus is on Spark’s long term strategy, alignment with near term sustainability operations (including Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental Stewardship, and Community Involvement), and on the development and delivery of behind-the-meter offerings to large power users.
Prior to founding Spark, he held several executive-level operations and finance roles across multiple industries. His previous career experience includes:
- Lending and Business Development, Bank of Canada
- Operations & Finance, CPI Plastics Group Ltd.
- Founding Director, Federation of Community Power Cooperatives
- Chairman of the Board, Community Power Fund
- Member, YPO/WPO Canada (Young President’s Organization / World President’s Organization
- 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year™ Finalist in the Ontario Region, Power, Utilities and Environment category
- Director, The Haven Toronto
A voice for environmental stewardship and Corporate Social Responsibility, Andrew is a passionate leader and advocate for advanced energy solutions who is frequently sought out by various private and not-for-profit boards, power panels, and CSR specialists to lend his perspective on the distributed grid, the rapidly changing power sector, and to inspire corporations to think about, consume, and generate electricity differently.
Andrew holds an MBA degree from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University.
I'm honored to work with these
power industry leaders
Let us earn the right to be your Trusted Partner in Power™. We’ve done it for over 6,500 industrial, commercial, and utility customers across North America and we can do it for you.